Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh Boy!

Just a quick share today, this week has been one of those when you eagerly wait for the weekend to arrive, some weeks are just like that, aren't they?! I'm looking forward to put my feet up and enjoy the warm weather.

I used: A Mo Manning digi stamp, Hero Arts grid pattern with added red blotches, Distress Inks, Derwent watercolour pens, eyelets, Stickles, Uni Ball white pen and Sakura metallic (on the fishes and dots) and clear glaze pens. I didn't manage to capture the shine and sparkle, rofl, that's my week in a nutshell!

I'm entering:
Mo's Digital Challenge: Distressing
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Anything goes
Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Sparkle And Shine

Hope you've had a fabulous week and are ready for a grand weekend,

warm hugs
Maarit

4 comments:

  1. Åh vilken helt underbar liten kille! Gillar hur underbart du fått till färgerna :)
    Kram
    Elin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this is! I love the colors, and your background is wonderful! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit...what an adorable little card! I love this little cutie...and your coloring is so soft and pretty! So tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is gorgeous! I love what you did with the water and the yellow Dps just scream summer sunshine.I’m so happy you were able to play with us this week at Mo’s.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit