Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Distressing

Penny Black Saturday Challenge are distressing this week. I brayered Distress Inks on glossy cardstock and used masks to create the sun and the mountains. The stamps are from the PB Illumination set and they are stamped with Memories ink. The highlights are made with a white Sakura gel pen. The brads are Papermania.

The idea for the card came from browsing through blogs, I'll add the link if I can find it again...thought I would remember it, but, lol, I never do!

Hugs
Maarit

P.S. We have a DT call at Penny Black at Allsorts.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Maarit. Fantastic technique on the sun and mountains and the colours are beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment.
    Hugs,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brayering is beautiful Maarit. The card is gorgeous!
    You are like me, I always think I will remember which blog I saw something on, or where a challenge was, but I always forget and spend hours trying to find it again!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heippa Maarit!
    Uskomattoman ihana maisemakortti,
    voi, että haluaisin sotkea sormeni musteeseen;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow vilket kort! Jättesnyggt distressat. Känner igen problemet med att komma ihåg vartifrån man sett en idé. Kramar Elin

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful card maarit...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei Maarit, luulin myös tänne kommentoineeni, mutta on sitten hävinnyt!!!
    Siis todella upea kortti;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit