Friday, April 1, 2011

Black and White plus One


Here's the card for our April challenge over at Penny Black at Allsorts, this month we're asking for Black and White plus One colour of your choice...and of course to use a Penny Black stamp or Stickeroo as main image. You can use skin tones if needed even for the hedgies!

I've made a clean card for and used two stamps from the Clearly In Love set, some nice glitter cord and a fabulous gem to finish it off. I heat embossed the hearts with black distress powder and now when I look at it, I can't understand why it took me a few hours to make, but it was well spent time, lol!

We have fantastic prizes from our generous sponsors:

I'm feeling better for every day, still needing to rest a lot after the op, but I'm so pleased that everything goes in the right direction. Many thanks for all your support!

Hugs

Maarit

7 comments:

  1. Hello Maarit

    I love your card and the colours seem just perfect with those stamps.

    Don't worry about mix up's, I've had far worse ones.

    I also love the card in the post below and those gorgeous flowers.

    Hope you are continuing to impove healthwise.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Maarit! Fabulous sketch and love the cord you used!
    Hope you'll have a great weekend!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit,
    I love your + 1 colour, great colour combo and a gorgeous creation
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,Lovely card Maarit,Love this stamp set.
    hugs
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit love your card the hearts are so lovely and the little gem on the centre one just finishes it all off.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card in great contrasting colours, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Maarit, your hearts are gorgeous and you stamped borders fantastic - the red glittery cord finishes it beautifully.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit