Friday, April 29, 2011

Happily Ever After

I'll be following the Royal Wedding at BBC today, the guests are entering Westminster just now, just waiting to see the beautiful Kate and Prince William.

Kate is just stunning in vivid purple and blue colours, that gave me the inspiration for the colours, but they were a bit tricky to take a decent pic of. I used PB stamps from the Clearly In Love and Illumination set and Color Box inks and chalks and clear embossing powder.

I'm entering:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Happily Ever After
Stampin' for the Weekend: Wedding

Hugs
Maarit

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the Wedding and what an inspiration for your gorgeous colour scheme. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit