Monday, March 7, 2011

Pink Polka Dots

I'm feeling very proud, this is my first project as Guest Designer for Cupcake Craft Challenges. It was one of the first challenges I started to follow when being a newbie cardmaker. Mwah! This week the theme is Pink Polka Dots and Simon Says Stamp are kindly sponsoring with a fantastic prize.

I used lovely papers from the MME Bella Bella and a Penny Black stamp for the image. It's coloured with Derwent watercolour pens and I've added a generous amount of Stickles here and there. The flowers and ornaments were made with Cuttlebug dies, the leaves with QK dies and the label shape with a Spellbinder die. The sentiment is made with a cut out piece from a Magnolia stamp. Ribbon and gems are from my stash.

Hope you join the fun, I'm still recovering from the operation, but I'll soon be back again.

Hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable and such beautiful details!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Maarit. This card is gorgeous, so cute and I LOVE the vibrant papers. Lovely job. Hope you have fun with us at Cupcake and you continue to recover well. Have a great week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maarit I am glad that you are recovering ok. I so love this card it is quite beautiful, the papers, flowers and image look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit

    A really pretty creation and well done on the Guest spot.

    Don't forget to get plenty of rest and not rush back to blogland until you are fit.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaawww gorgeous card, fab design, adore the hedgies and love all the pink too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej Maarit!
    Helt bedårande kort! underbara papper & detaljer!
    Kram/sari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Maarit, I love the cute PB image. I'm so pleased you could join us this week at Cupcake.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit