Monday, March 28, 2011

Flowers for Mum

Here's my last project for the Cupcake Craft Challenges, it's been a great time and I've enjoyed every minute of it. This week the theme is Flowers for Mum, so create something nice for Mothers Day and include flowers and you're ready to join the fun. Sassy Studio Designs are sponsoring the challenge this week.

I used:

TH flower dies, QK leaf die, Cuttlebug Vintage corner die.
A music sheet stamp from the PB Clearly In Love set.
Distress Inks for stamping and distressing.
Liquid Pearls for dots.
Acrylic paints from Panduro to create colour wash splatters on the flowers.
Papermania pearl brads.
Design papers and gems are from my stash.


Thanks for having me Cupcake Craft Challenges, I'll come back often and visit you!

Warm hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Vilken underbar kort, med så härligt vackra blommor!! Älskar färgerna! Ha en bra dag! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maarit, this is just so beautiful, those big gorgeous flowers looks great in vibrant pink. Thank you for being such a wonderful Cupcake. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - beautiful flowers! Love the colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Maarit those flowers, colours and design look gorgeous, I hope you are beginning to feel better.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vilka härliga blommor! Älskar färgerna på både dem och bakgrunden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marrit , Love this card !the flowers and colours are so beautiful!
    hugs,
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words! I am loving your mums card, I just bought those liquid pearls but have yet to try..yours look awesome! I like the distressing of your flowers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Maarit, lovely colours, papers and your flowers are absolutely stunning!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit