Friday, March 25, 2011

Butterfly tree

Hi everyone! I want to thank for all kind comments you have left me and I will visit you all when I'm strong enough. I've got a small infection and am still very tired from the operation, so I'm a poor blogger and crafter for the time being.

The card above is one that I just finished off with a few embellies, and that took me several weeks, he he, not moving around fast this month. (The green colours turned out dull on the photo, would be great to take a photo class some time, would love to learn me more.)

I'm entering:
Sir Stampalot Challenge: Fresh greens and yellow and/or pink blossoms
Stampin' for the Weekend: For mothers day
Simon Says Stamps Challenge: For mothers day/girlie
Scrapbook Sisters: Anything goes

Lots of love
Maarit

12 comments:

  1. This is stunning Maarit! Thank you for entering it into the challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have had a knock back hope spring brings you better health. Butterfly tree is gorgeous and such a clever idea, Love it. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maarit - lovely card - feel better soon huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What a stunning scene you've made! I love the tree and the dimensional butterflies! So beautiful :)

    Thanks so much for entering in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its absolutely gorgeous Maarit. Sorry to hear you are poorly. Hope you mend well soon. Thanks for playing along with us at Sir Stampalot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW GORGEOUS,such beautiful colours and love all the butterflies!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your butterfly tree and it's beautiful background. Your butterflies are so pretty as are your lovely details.
    I do hope you're feeling much better soon.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hei Maarit, voi mahdottoman hieno kortti,
    aivan ihastuttava!
    Hyvää vointia ja haleja;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful. I love, love all the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit