Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hedgie In Love

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend filled with love, I'm surrounded by my family so it can't be better and with some time for crafting and chocolate, so I won't ask for more, lol!

I've tried something new again, don't I always?! Hrm, yes, I've tried to make a cleaner layout with more space for the paper to talk. You know how colours effects the mood, something like that...so I gave the cardstock a chance to glow. I'm quite pleased with the result.

I used:
Penny Black text and hedgie stamps from the Hugs! set
Aqua Markers for colouring
Broken China Distress Ink, black Memories ink, Perfect Pearls pearl
Worn Lipstick Stickles, white gel, turquoise and uncoloured glaze Sakura pens
EK success corner rounder/edge punch, CB embossing folder Frills
Ribbon and tiny beads from my stash


I'm entering:
Penny Black Challenge: A wonderful sketch to work with
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Love!!!
Cupcake Crafts Challenge: Old McDonald had a farm (no farm without a hedgie)
Stampin' for the Weekend: St Valentines Day

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs
Maarit

10 comments:

  1. So adorable and the colours so pretty!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet and pretty card, thanks for visiting me , the old Penny black stamps are lovely , I buy mine at craft fairs. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real little beauty you are showing here Maarit, that image along with the colours and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... the border looks lovely! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit, what a pretty card. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cute card. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the colours and the cute stamp. Hugs Elin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cute card Maarit! Your colouring is fantastic.

    Thanks for joining over at SFTW

    Hugs
    Berni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender this month.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit