Monday, January 17, 2011

Peace Everyday

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, we cleaned away all the last Christmas decorations so it really feels like a fresh and clean start on the new week. Here in Sweden we can wait until the 20th day of Christmas to put the decorations away, I guess it has something to do with the winter darkness, it's nice and cosy to have all the lights up.

I'll have Christmas all the year around in my craft space as I need a lot more cards to be made this year. So here's the first one with a new (to me) stamp from the sales, Penny Black's Peace Everyday.

Colours: Derwent watercolour pens, Sakura pens, Distress Inks for the flowers and swirls
Papers: MME Bella Bella, scrap pieces
Dies: Cuttlebug Flourishes, Sizzix Scribbles Swirl, Nestabilities Scalloped Circle, QK leaves
Accessories: Stickles, Papermania half pearls, sewing machine, twine and charm from my stash

I'm entering:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge: A wonderful sketch by Domi to follow
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: My choice from The Card Buffet is patterned paper, a charm, 3 flowers and a twine

Hugs
Maarit

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card maarit and gorgeous colour work......thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable, gorgeous card Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit

    Just a short visit to accomodate the wonky arm to say Hi and lovely work as always.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Maarit and colouring of that gorgeous stamp is terrific. The papers are so elegant and I just love those flowers.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my card for the Penny Black Blog - I have now entered it for the Penny Black Allsorts blog too and done the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and this stamp is great - I've not seen this one before! And I'd love the keep my christmas lights up for longer - everyone in england seems so keen to get everything away again! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit