Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dreaming of warm summer days

Hope you're all having a good week full of fun. I've had a few days off from cardmaking and I'm ready for challenges, there's no better cure for mojo downs thank taking a small break and to visit blogs....hrm, OK, craft shopping works well too! It often ends there after a few blog visits anyway, he he.

I used:
Stamp: Magnolia
Colouring: Derwent watercolours
Design papers: MME and Panduro scraps
Tools: Cuttlebug flower die, QK leaves
Accessories: brads and gems from my stash

I'm entering:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Bingo (die cuts, flowers and gems)
Stampin' for the weekend: Gettin' warmed up (dreaming of warm summer days!)
By The Cute And Girly: Bling it on!

Thanks for visiting, come back soon again.

Hugs
Maarit





6 comments:

  1. Hello Maarit

    What a lovely card, it certainly does make you think of Summer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Maarit.
    I always find that craft shopping is a very therapeutic hobby!!

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS and such beautiful papers!!! I hope you didn't spend too much money....lol....!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit
    Your card is very pretty, love the flowers and fab colouring.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, I love that image :)

    Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit