Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday!?

Happy Wednesday everyone! Time to have a good snoop around all fab work desks, visit our Desk Queen Julia if you want to join the fun.

So what did I have on my desk this morning? I was finishing two Christmas Crackers. Two wooden rings; don't know what to make with them yet. A chewing gum tin with Sakura pens. Bottle with varnish and a bottle with PVA glue. And yes, the sewing machine cover I've made years ago :)

I'm keeping it short and sweet today, will visit as many I can!

I used stamps from Penny Black, The Christmas Treasures set. Laura Ashley design paper, embossing powder, Sakura pens and MS border punch.

I'm entering:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Monochrome Christmas
By The Cute And Girly: Children (the crackers are for children, big and small)

Keep safe and warm
Maarit

14 comments:

  1. love your crafty desk today loving those lovely crackers and the colour is lush - thanks for sharing have a good week and keep warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas crackers - so original. Great chewing gum tin, I've never seen one that big before!

    Sherry (95)

    ps, your sewing machine cover is so lovely, I could just sit and look at it for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya Maarit
    oh gorgeous crackers,very pretty,happy WOYWW, sue,x(23)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your crackers so pretty and festive xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Maarit your crackers are amazing - really stylish and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous christmas crackers Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sewing machine cover. Keep promising myself i will make one but my machine is always on the go so no time to cover up! The little hoops maybe a tree decoration or bird hoop or tiny festive wreath? #132.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maarit!

    thanks for stopping by! i love your sewing machine cover, its so cute! if only i can sew! lol

    Thanks, have a great day!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your mono creation maarit...gorgeous crackers..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely crackers ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fab! I really want to make my own crackers this year, but still got so much cards to do first so I may not get round to it till nect year lol.
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think i've said it before, but i love your sewing machine cover. when you get tired of it, just send it my way, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another week seems to have around so quickly. It's nice to see a lovely neat and tidy desk with lots of goodies on there to have a good old play with. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 40)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so late getting here this week, it's nearly Wednesday. But I'm in love with the crackers. They are not popular in the states, but yours are incredibly beautiful. See you in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit