Monday, November 8, 2010

A White Christmas

Hope you're having a good start on the new week. I did get loads of inspiration at the craft fair I visited at Saturday. They showed the most amazing quilts and loads of fabulous cards, so I'm in for a crafty week :)
We are having frosty mornings now, only - 7 degrees Celsius this morning, brr, and that gave some ideas for this all white card. It's glimmering beautifully in real life but the photo doesn't show all of it.

I used:
A digi download from Vintage Stamper, you can find the link at my sidebar.
Inkido butterfly stamp and TH corner, harlequin pattern, old script, clock and part of floral border, they are stamped with Tsukineko embossing ink and covered with Pearl Perfect Pearls.
3D glue, Crystal Stickles and Pearl Liquid Pearls.
Spellbinder ovals dies, butterfly die and embossing plate, TH tattered florals die for paper flowers and fabric leaves (tucked it in beneath one of the flowers).
Bazzill diamond edge die cut.
The charm is from Silverpärla, gems and silver thread is from my stash.

I'm entering:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: All white
Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges: All white
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Favourite TH stamp - the clock
Stampin for the Weekend: A Sketch with a Twist

I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed so that Mr Blogger won't make my photo disappear again, See you soon!

Hugs
Maarit

14 comments:

  1. Hello Maarit

    It's so nice to go places and pick up new inspiration and ideas, I think we all need that.

    We now have rain, yet it was frosty yesterday. But it is still very cold.

    I love your white card, it really makes the lovely picture pop and those flowers are of course lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty charm!! I love the old photo image and all of the white elements!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!! I love all the white embellies. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW gorgeous,love the image and beautiful flowers!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gorgeous card, beautiful details and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty layout thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Absolutely Stunning Card !!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..
    Hugs Natalie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Maarit, so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "All White" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really stunning honey just gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Dont forget to enter it at the For Fun challenge. I really like the white cards and I like tha you have used the vintage image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh what a monochromatic BEAUTY!!! love it!!

    thanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful, I like all the white. Fab image and I love your roses.
    Thanks for joining us at SFW.
    *Gunn**

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit