Thursday, October 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I've been playing with my Stampscape stamps again. I stamped them with Memories black ink and brayered the backgrounds with Distress Inks and added highlights with a Sakura white gel pen.
For the background paper I used a Hero Arts stamp, Versamark, pearly and sparkly embossing powder (a mix of two powders) and Distress Inks for distressing.
I also used QK flower die, Cuttlebug snowflake die and Spellbinders oval dies and Liquid Pearls. Brads, gems and ribbons are from my stash.

A Spoon Full of Sugar: Winter Wonderland
The ABC Challenge: F is for flowers
Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave!

Hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous card Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what gorgeous shimmer - a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card the trees are wonderful love your frame for them is great for them. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Maarit, what a gorgeous image!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is absolutely stunning the colours and that image are superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Marrit, what a gorgeous card. Beautiful colours and you know I am a big brayering fan so just love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and your blog. I'd love for you to come visit me too! ~Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit