Thursday, October 21, 2010

Romantic card

I found a fab sketch at Friday Sketchers this week, it was perfect for this card.

The image is from Vintage Stamper (you can find a link to her on my sidebar), it was printed on photo paper for the glossy look.

The design paper is Laura Ashley, thr edge punch is MS, the ovals are made with Spellbinders, the flowers and leaves are made with QK and Cuttlebug dies and two different Stickles gives some interest. Everything else is from my stash.

Hope you're having a good week so far and can stay warm and cozy.

Hugs
Maarit

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit

    It certainly is very romatic.

    The touches of pink to the image make is so appealing and just adorable.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maarit .. .. very romantic. I love it!!

    Great use of the sketch and the flowers set everything off beautifully.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love all your flowers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maarit this is gorgeous and so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous and beautiful. I love that flower!!!
    Sweet greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit