Saturday, October 2, 2010

Distressed

I've been tearing, scratching and sandpapering to make this card and it still looks very clean. I guess it's the colour choice and the white background...well I tried and had fun whilst doing it :)

Stamps are TH : clock, script, umbrella man, sentiment and truck.
Distress inks for stamping and distressing (even on vellum; you need to heat fix it and it will give a nice parchment-like texture, how cool is that!?).
Perfect Pearls for shimmer and Distress Stickles for highlighting the truck.
Tsukineko and Distress Embossing powder.
Cuttlebug flower die and Sizzix flourish.
Notes on vellum is a download and I made good use of an old dictionary with a broken back. Brads are from my stash.

Simon Says Stamp And Show Challenge: Distressed/Sanded Projects

Hope you have some fab plans for the weekend, I was spoilt with a Cappuccino and a cake today and I'll even have time to create something autumnal :)

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon again!

Hugs,
Maarit

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit

    I absolutely adore the colours you have used, persaonlly I think they relly lend themselves to the vintage feel you are after. Just stunning.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card's very pretty! Made with some of my fav Tim stamps, too!
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you have done with the umbrella man,
    cute colours,
    Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a WONDERFUL CARD...OMW...loving your Fleurs!! Great job!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the different stamps that you used to create this!! Pretty purple too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit