Friday, October 15, 2010

Cool Dude


Hope you've had a wonderful week and are ready for a great weekend, I'm so ready for a relaxing weekend, bring me loads of chocolate, a blanket and a DVD film and I'll be more than pleased. I've just started a course to be able to go back to work again and it's fab, but I'm so sleepy today, he he.

So an easy card this time, the decor papers are digi downloads, stars are QK, alphabet and charm are Cuttlebug. The image is a fab Mo Manning coloured with Derwent watercolour pens, I added some metal details and shiny spots with Sakura pens. The brad is from my stash.

Some cards take me ages to finish but this one was a fast one, I bet the next one will be very time consuming!

Mo's Challenge Blog: Fab sketch to follow!
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: An easy no cook recipe to follow!

Thanks for visiting and any comments you may leave! Love to read them!

Hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect recipe for a good weekend Maarit, I do hope you enjoy.

    Another super card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card. Love this image, perfect for a teen boy.
    Hope you'll have a fantastic weekend!! Chocolate sounds gooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I love the tag. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is FANTASTIC!!! Love the colours and stars and that fabulous grungy looking paper.....a perfect boy card!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! lkove how you hung the sentiment, stunning boy card, you make boy cards look so easy, i have a real problem with boy cards. Thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card Violet, love the stars and the key ring tab is a fab idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our recipe challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see this image from Mo's. Fab job for this card, Violet. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so super. You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit