Sunday, September 26, 2010

Success with a digi stamp

Phew! At last I've managed to colour a digi stamp! I had issues with the ink smearing, but I found out that printing drafts and letting the image to dry a few days was the answer to my problems. So now I can use my Mo Manning stamps I won at a challenge. Yay!

I used watercolour pens, Sakura glitter and glaze pens, a bit too much Stickles, Dimensional Magic, sewing machine and bits and pieces from my stash. And no decor papers!

Mo's Digital Challenge: Bling, bling and more bling!
Moving Along With The Times:
A button (or more)
Glitter
A new technique (colouring a digi stamp)

Thanks for visiting and any comments you may leave! They are much appreciated!

Hugs
Maarit

12 comments:

  1. You could also heat set your images if you'd like them dry right away! I find that alcohol based markers do better as well. I usually just wait a few days as well though :) Great card; thanks for joining us at MAWTT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marrit

    You have coloured this beautifully and fabulous stitching round the edges. Great card.

    Hope you got my mail yesterday ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love all the sewing trim, especially the tape measure. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fabulous. I love the embellishments they really finish this card off perfectly.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - the image is fantastic and love all the sewing themed embellies
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Losa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just fab, your water colouring is just perfect!
    I used to have the same problem, hubby brought me a lazer jet printer, no bleeding now, even tho I don't water colour anymore...I love my promarkers lol
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've done a brilliant job with this card Maarit. Love your image and your colouring up and the design.
    Thankyou for joining in with my 'To Do List' challenge at MAWTT this week and good luck.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so wonderful Maarit, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I love this image its fabby, Thanks for taking part in MAWTT this week Hazelxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, I'm not a fan of Digi's but when you see images like this one you have to think. Colouring if fabulous and the layout of the card with all the little details WOW love it. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring and this creation are darling. Lovely job. Thanks for joining us in the bling challenge this week at Mo's! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit