Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some exciting news!!!

I'm honoured and very excited to be a part of the very talented DT at Penny Black at Allsorts!
I'm so excited that I can't sit still and colour images, I start to think about new things to try and what new stamps I might need, he he. So today I have a downloaded image! I've had it in my drawer since last Christmas and didn't write down where it came from, could be from one of the blogs at my sidebar (the digi download list).

I've added some more colour to the image with Rangers Cut-n-Dry brush tips and Distress Inks, the edges are also distressed with inks.
I used fabric and Cuttlebug folders for the flowers and some fab small pearls. The drew drops are made with a glue gun and Liquid Pearls. I've also added Liquid Pearls to the K&C edge and the embossed panels (Cuttlebug). The image is placed on a Spellbinder label.

Colour Create Challenge: All White and the optional embossing
Friday Sketchers: A fab sketch by Jeanette!

Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave. They are much appreciated!

Hugs
Maarit

10 comments:

  1. Well done Maarit on your DT, what a great Challenge blog that is!

    I love this simple elegant card, the white is stunning!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Your work will be a great inspiration for other crafters!

    Beautiful, sweet card!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT for allsorts penny black Maarit, you must be thrilled to bits. Thanks for noticing my win, chuffed to bits i was this morning, made a lovely day here even better. You make fab cards, love the all white look and gorgeous image. nnalorac.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations on your new DT position Violet! Well deserved :)

    This is an absolutely beautiful card, love the white on white look, such a soft delicate look. Gorgeous image too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit

    Many congratulations.

    Looking forward to being a "teamie" with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marrit

    I was sure I posted here yesterday, but I think Blogger messed me about a bit.

    Welcome to the team, so pleased t ohave you with us.

    And a delightful card here as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Love all the white. The image you used is just gorgeous. I'm so happy to be working alongside with you for Penny black @all sorts!
    ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your DT position, I hope you enjoy and have lots of fun,thanks for joining us at colour create with this gorgeous card, good luck, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the DT position, will be working with you occasionaly as im staying on as one of the Guest DT's...x

    Hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning!!Beautiful job with this challenge!!
    Thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit