Saturday, September 18, 2010

Let's move it!



A happy hello to everyone! I've tried something new again, this time it's a spinner card. The fab penguin lady spins around from one side to the other. You can easily find fab spinner card tutorials on Youtube if you want to try one too :)

The decorpaper is Maja Design, buttons and thread are from my stash, the image is coloured with my youngest sons Alpha Markers. Thanks W! (Yes I know, I shall buy my own markers!)

You can see the rest of the material here:

If you have a Stampin' up window word punch it will be perfect, it has better depth and rounded corners. Can't recommend the alphabet stamps above, they smell :(
I bought them for nothing at my local book shop, you often get what you pay, eh?

Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Move it!

Hope you'll have a fab weekend!

Hugs
Maarit

Here's a first try with a video, sorry for the poor quality.
The penguin can spin much faster!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card and really made me smile! Thanks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous I love spinner cards I must try one out I looked at the video it is great. I love that penguin and the colours you have used gorgeous fun card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant,love the image and colours!!! Need to try one of these!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh!! I love these colors! The penguin's heart belly button is way cute too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card and using Simon Stamps too !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maarit

    A great fun card .. .. never tried one of these types of card either.

    Love your "cool" penguin!!

    Shame your stamps smell. I wonder if you leave them out of their packet for a while whether they will improve.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit