Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lace it up!

And boy, did I find a lace big enough for this card!? It has been hidden amongst all the fabrics until I went through all the piles and found it.
I started the card making with thoughts full of muted colours, but my hands reached out for the brighter ones and the card became summer influenced.

I used watercolour pens for the Magnolia image.
Decor paper is Maja Design.
Glitter was added with Worn Lipstick and Faded Jeans Stickles.
Butterflies were cut out with a pair of sharp scissors.
Everything else is from my stash.

Just Magnolia: Lace it up!
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Anything goes!

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs
Maarit

2 comments:

  1. Gosh this looks gorgeous that lace is beautiful so is Tilda and the embellishments, it is surprising what we find in our stash isn't it, I keep finding things I had forgotten I had lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! What beautiful lace and I love the colours! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit