Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Indian Summer

I'm still trying to find out how to use the Stampscapes stamps and how to make decorated cards with the images, so bear with me for showing my test results :)

I used the stippling technique with Distress Inks on glossy paper to create the background, stamped the images (with Memories and DI) and coloured them with Rangers Cut-n Dry brush tips and DI, and added highlights with Sakura pens.

For decoration I used Cuttlebug corner dies, home made dewdrops created with Glue Gun and Stickles, DYMO labeller with card stock, ribbon, plants and tag from stash.

By The Cute And Girly: Indian Summer
Stampin' for the Weekend: Tag it!

Thanks for visiting and any comments you may leave! They are very much appreciated!

Hugs
Maarit

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning! A gorgeous scene and love the pink sky!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Maarit, you've made a beautiful creation with your stamps, not an easy task I found out when I tried, clever you and love your pink sky. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G this month. Good luck. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and you said this was only a test.
    This is already stunning project.
    Greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh... this is so beautiful! Gorgeous card!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit

    It wonderful, such a super scene and the colours are perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Maarit,
    This is stunning - so beautiful!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit