Monday, August 9, 2010

Roses in August

Hope you had a fab weekend and are ready for a new week. We've been visiting relatives and were spoilt with lots of good food and good company. So I'm feeling very lazy today, in a good way! *Waving to mum, Bengt, Lasse and Karyn!*

I think I'm ready to enter a challenge where you're supposed to create 100 projects without buying anything new. It will be tough and I will be cheating by buying adhesives when needed as I don't hoard them. It will be fun to see how many projects I can make with my stash before I end up drooling in a shop, maybe I'll end with only 10, he he! So this is my first one! Here's the link to Helen.

Stamps: Magnolia image and words, Inkadinkado butterfly scroll (clear embossed)
Colouring: Derwent watercolours, Sakura pens for highlights
Decor paper: JB
Tools: MS border punch, QK leaf and corner dies, Cuttlebug flower die
And: KC bling half pearls, Hobby och Hantverk ticket covered with acetate from a package, Perfect Pearls, Distress Inks, Dimensional Magic for hair and shoes, ribbon from my stash


ABC Challenge: August

Sir Stampalot Challenge: Bring on the bling

Just Magnolia: Acetate

Friday Sketchers: fab sketch by Carole

Thanks for visiting and for your much appreciated comments!

Hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. Vad kul att du är med och skapar 100 alster...det kommer säkert att gå bra! Men man får väl blunda inför vissa nya saker som kommer ut under hösten...man får tänka att det kommer nya fina saker hela tiden...:)

    Vad fina kort du gör förresten och din symaskins huva är ju underbart fin!

    Ha en fin måndag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit

    What a really lovely creation, beautiful colours and adore those roses.

    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stampalot Challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, love the colours and the pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I adore it. thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Maarit.
    This is beautiful. I love the tag and the gorgeous flowers.
    Making 100 projects without buying any new stash sounds a great idea - good luck!
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so pretty and I love your roses Maarit...thanks for joining in with the Juts Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card , great details
    thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit