Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blue Christmas

I'm making good use of my newest second-hand stamps, Freezing Tilda and the fab Hero Arts snowflake background. Love to make my own decor papers with the colours I want to use for the card.
Talking about colours, I find it difficult to colour images with red pens. So I'm trying to learn, but it doesn't come easy. It shouldn't really matter what colour I use!

Simon Says Stamps Challenge: a song "We wish you a Merry Christmas"
Friday Sketchers: fab sketch by Tanja, enjoyed working with this one :)
Moving Along With The Times: Christmas

Hugs
Maarit

10 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning, I love it. Poor Tilda looks so cold. THanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week. Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I just love your DP and your choice of colours is just perfect for Christmas
    thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanbulous!! The colours are perfect for this little beautie Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Violet, I really like your little Tilda card, she is gorgeous but a bit cold, lol!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card , i love the colours and the fabric mesh
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog - love your card - great colours ! I'm trying not to think about winter just yet - but you look well prepared ! Have a great crafty week !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute! Second hand stamps are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, sweet card Maarit.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maarit

    A beautiful card.

    You have coloured your image perfectly and I love your background paper .. beautiful.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit