Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Enjoy the Journey!

My intention was to make a very romantic card, but this went more to grunge look. I can't remember at which point the project changed direction, got caught up in the process I guess, he he.

Stamps: the focal image is PB, all other stamps are TH
Decor paper: Laura Ashley and K&C
Tools: MS border punch, CB flower die
Accesoires: Rangers Distress embossing powder, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Distress Inks, brad and ribbon are from my stash. Even the ribbon did get some Distress Inks in my try to go for the vintage look. The card looks very clean anyway!

Sir Stampalot Challenge: Bring on the Bling!
Moving Along With the Times: Glitter!
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Blue and Green
Colour Create Challenge: Ivory, duck egg blue and green
Creatalicious Challenges: Vintage

Today I bought some adhesives and aquarelle paper and a fab sponge brush, I do hoard brushes, but kept my fingers from all other goodies. I'm saving for a bigger shopping spree and to achieve that I'm counting my projects. Just to show myself that I'm not in any kind of shortage :)

Hugs
Maarit

14 comments:

  1. Wow the card turned out beautifully! Wonderful job on the stamping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is a stunning card. I love the big flowers they are gorjusss. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week HAzelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bit of stamping and grunge, those flowers are so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so special, to me it has a romantic edge to it still, I love it. hugs chris xx
    thanks for joining us in the sir Stampalot challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit

    Well you might have changed direcions, but I love what you created. This colours and those vitage flowers are stunning.

    Thank you for joing us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this grungy card, it is fab and such a different use of blue and green! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week and for entering our candy! Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creation... love the blues & greens! I particularly like the vintage element! Thanks for taking part in Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maarit,
    This is brilliant, just my cup of tea! I love the flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, the colours and layout are fab! ikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir S this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card with such a sweet image , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really cute vintage card!I love the truck.
    Thanks for playing at Creatalicious Challenges this month,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit