Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday 59

Happy Wednesday everyone! This time I'll show my real workdesk, it's a fab but tiny working space. I've got a box with cards ready for use and for selling (I was lucky enough to sell all my cards in June, so I need to make a lot more). A pile of papers, my Cuttlebug and my sewing machine.
As you can guess I'm not working here. I'm using my ironing board as a workdesk, but not today as I need to do some ironing. Sad but true.
Here's a pic of my stamp positioner! I use it for sentiments and for one layer cards.
My sons have abandoned their LEGO blocks so I used a few of them to build it. I guess you can use whatever you want as a corner, some metal tools can stain the paper though. The acetate sheet is from a Spellbinder package. Love to reuse things and spend on new stamps :)

Oh, I almost forgot the link for Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday 59, it's here!

Hugs
Maarit

18 comments:

  1. How inventive....my son has a ton of Lego. Love the cover on your sewing machine...so cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea for a stamp positioner - wish I'd thought of that before I gave all our Lego away! Great work area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    wow great idea for a stamp positioner clever girl, have great day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use an old T-square from a drafting class I took in college as a stamp positioner. I love yours. Cute and clever, too.

    Sorry to hear you must iron today. Don't you hate it when real work gets in the way of crafting? Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groan ... ironing ... you poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most crafter have to iron sometimes! Love the cover on your machine.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a sophisticated positioner Maarit, mine is a chunk of wood and a piece of packaging acetate! Love your sewing machine cover - how pretty. And tha tyou have a desk but use the ironing board..great space efficiency!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah yes, I remember that from last week, so now I understand!! No I won't get the lego down from the attic to make one...I'll only start playing with it!
    Have a crafty WOYWW
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab lego positioner there, and your desk looks fab !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late calling in this week. I'm having a really manic week and even had to pop to see my elderly neighbour in hospital last night [only a 62mile round trip :-)].
    I really love your sewing machine cover.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  11. if you check out my blog today you will see what I think of ironing,

    love your sewing machine cove - I need to do something for mine and I have been meaning to make a peg basket for years, our 15 year old pegs are still in a 15 year old colender....

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've reminded me to make a stamp positioner from your idea. Must get up in the loft and find some Lego amongst my daughters' old toys. It's a great idea and thanks so much!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your sewing machine cover is beautiful.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lego block positioner, who would have thought. Great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use Lego too, but mine was pinched from my granddaughter. Like you I used the package from Spellbinders, but I left an upturned corner intact, so that it doesn't slip under the Lego!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your desk is wonderful, I love your stamp positioner, very clever idea. Your sewing machine cover looks interesting, did you make it...
    Sorry this comment is late
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cover for your sewing machine :) and congrats on selling all your cards too
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit