Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunshine

Gingersnap Creations has a lot of fun challenges going on, one is Sunshine.

I didn't come up with the idea for this card myself, I followed one of Michelle Zindorf's fab brayer tuts but used other stamps and inks.

The background is brayered with Distress Inks on Glossy Paper and I used masks to create the sun and the reflection of it. The stamps are TH and highlights are added with a white Sakura pen. The dew drops are coloured with Alco Inks to get a better colour match. The dragonfly brad is from my stash.

Hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh... another beautiful card!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fantastic work Maarit - this is beautiful enough to frame and hang on the wall.

    I love it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what an absolutely gorgeous creation. I would love you to come and join in at our new rubber stamping challenge blog here. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ginger Gem! Your sunset is just stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, it's beautiful! Thanks for the link to the directions, this is definitely something I want to try! Congratulations on being selected as a Ginger Gem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a fabulous card Esther. Really makes one think of a hot summer day. Congratulations on being awarded the Gingersnap. A very well deserved honour indeed.

    Marion
    UK

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit