Monday, July 5, 2010

Stampscapes card

Love to play with my Stampscapes, but I'm less sure about glossy papers. I have tried with different inks to get a stamped image that stays without smudging if touched. I believe that receivers like to touch their cards!
At least the Distress Inks works beautifully when I'm colouring. I used masks and stippled the background colours. I have added some fireflies (or they could be fairies!) and flowers with Sakura pens.
Birds and sentiment are TH. Green flower is Prima. All other embellies are from my stash.

This is also one of the cards I made for the Swedish Scrapbooking crop.

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs
Maarit

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a stunning scene you've made, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit