Monday, July 12, 2010

One-Layer Wednesday 11: Be Funny!

Good morning! Hope you had a fab weekend and are ready for a new week. I'm ready for much more stamping. At Saturday I bought some more storage for my crafty stuff . It has multiplied since I started to make cards so some new storage will make it easier to find everything. Eventually!

This week Susan Raihala at Simplicity wants to see some fun one layered cards and the colours should reinforce the fun. This was challenging, it's easier with a spoken joke, you get the reaction at once. I love that! But I do find my chosen Magnolia stamp fun in a quiet way. Maybe not my chosen watercolours though :)

Edwin did get copper red hair and freckles and colourful clothes, he reminds me of my brother when he was young. He had the brightest copper red hair you'd ever seen...and freckles...and was always up to something ...fun.

The fab gems are KC and the text is handwritten with Sakura. The orange gems against all the whiteness makes me think about egg yolks.

I might colour the cock black instead to match the orange colour better.

Thanks for visiting,

hugs
Maarit

3 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit,

    I've ot seen that Edwin before, he really is cute with the chicken. A really sweet card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit