Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chrismas Drawer Box

I've seen many drawer boxes and thought that I would give it a try. They are very easy to make so I added an easel card. I thought this could make a perfect box for a chocolate lover hence the brown and beige colours. The image isn't a Christmas one, but with some glitter over the grass and the flowers it can work as one. Now when I look at it I think I'll add some more of my white glitter. And that I need to buy some more Penny Black stamps :)

Stamps: Penny Black image and Kortmakaren sentiment, it says Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year in Swedish.
Colouring: Derwent watercolour pens
Decor paper: Panduro
Tools: QK leaves, square punch for drawer, Spellbinder label dies
Accessories: embossing powders, glitter, brads, Distress Inks, ribbon, thread, buttons, Stickles and Dimensional Magic

Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Christmas in July


Hope you are comfy and have lots of fun crafts to work with today.

Hugs
Maarit

4 comments:

  1. Wow... very beautiful and so creative! Lovely work!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a yummy box.....thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome box! Love what you did with it, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, cute draw card, wonderful work.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit