Friday, June 4, 2010

Summerdelights

Hope you are having a great week and are looking forward to a fab weekend. We'll start our weekend tonight with a Tex Mex dinner and a cowboy or action film with home made popcorn. That's a fab Friday for my sons! I quite like them too, I mean our Fridays, he he.
I'm still working with my clean cards, I have been trying to make a one layer card, but that is more difficult than it sounds. At least for me. It's so tempting to add layers in the making of them...so I'm happily sticking to my layers.

The Penny Black image is colored with watercolor pens and I added some Stickles to the ribbon, grass and flowers.
The decor paper is made with TH stamps, Distress Ink and Versa Color.
I have used a MS border punch and an EK Success corner rounder punch.
Ribbon and dragonfly brad are from my stash.

Sir Stampalot Challenge: Punch it
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge: celebrations
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Summer delights ( I do love garden parties!)
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: In the garden

Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave, they do brighten my day!

Love
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Maarit this is so cute and absolutely love your choice of colours. Great border punch too. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Maarit

    I kow just what you mean about clean cut cards, it's ot difficult than it seems adn very tempting to add to them.

    But I think you got this one just right, the lovely PB image stands out so well against the pretty borders.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalort Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Maarit,
    wow what a stunner I do so love this image and you have made it so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow maarit...such a gorgeous card and hey tex mex sounds yummy......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...Hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Gorgeous Summery creation! Lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maarit.
    Great card! I love the background papers you have made and the image and punching look brilliant.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, adorable card Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card and the colours are wonderful, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!.
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit