Friday, June 18, 2010

Love

Almost weekend and the Swedish crown princess' wedding. I'll be there! Urm, or almost, waving to them tomorrow when they're passing at the street :)

This card is for the challenge at Altheas Mix, the theme is "Love" and the prize is amazing, shopping for 500 Swedish krona, that's like £45 or $60 roughly counted. Today is the last day to enter.

I got a set of Stampscape stamps for my birthday and used the chapel as an image for this card. The background is made by stippling Distress Inks.
Text on banner is Magnolia, stamped with Versa Color and embossed.
Hearts are Quickkutz, distressed with DistressInks and highlighted with Stickles.
Flowers are made with a Panduro punch and also highlighted with Stickles.
The bling half pearls are KC. Roses and ribbon are from my stash.

Alteas Mix
har en utmaning på temat kärlek, perfekt nu inför sommarens alla bröllop. Priset är helt fantastiskt, 500 kr till shopping! Men skynda, tävlingsbidragen skall vara inne idag!
(Rosorna, blingpärlorna och den rosa DistressInk jag använt är från henne.)
Trevlig helg!

Hope you all get a fab weekend with lots of crafting. And feel free to join my candy, there's a link at my sidebar!

Love
Maarit

5 comments:

  1. Lycka till! Kram Mita - Altheasmix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig kort, tillykke med kronprinsesse paret i morgen!!

    ;0)Gry-Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a big catch up Maarit, I am still not getting all new posting showing up on my dashboard. Has to be Blogger still messing me around.

    I love this chapel image, so many different ways you can use it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maarit

    Oh how lovely .. .. .. I must have missed this one when it was first published.

    Loving the image and how you have presented it. Gorgeous!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit