Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Criss cross card





Good evening everyone! Hope you're having a good week so far. My week is filled with a lot of meetings, but as I stayed two nights at a spa last weekend I'm still at the track. Almost, he he. To many meetings wears me off, but luckily enough some card making gives new energy.

With my last order I got a lovely gift with material and instructions to how to make a criss cross card. It's a fab and easy way to make a small note card with a matching envelope. Gives a lot more dimension to the card :)

Stamps: Inkadinkando butterfly scroll, Crafty Individuals 116
Colours: Distress Inks, Stickles, Liquid Pearls
Tools: Panduro heart punch
All other embellies and decor paper are from Hobby och Hantverk. Many thanks for a lovely gift! It made my day!
Showing the note card inside the envelope. Isn't that decor paper just so cute! I will need to put in another order just for the paper!

The ABC challenge
: X for Xtra Dimension

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs
Maarit

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,love the papers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit

    What a lovely card and so unusual. Pretty shades of blue as well.

    Sorry it's been a while since I visited, but only just feeling well enough again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love criss corss cards the look so elegant, the colours that you have chosen are just stunning, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit