Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blog candy winner! And midsummer crop.


Thanks for all followers that took part of my candy. Hehe, I have more visitors than candy lovers! I have now drawn a winner and it is .... Wenche! Congratulations!!!
Send me a mail with your adress to maarit653@gmail.com and I'll post the stamp to you :)

Swedish Scrapbooking has a yearly midsummer cyber crop with 14 challenges! This year the challenges are very inspiring. The theme for this card is seven flowers, as we in Sweden are supposed to pick seven different wild flowers tomorrow night and lay them under the pillow to dream about our husband-to-be. Luckily enough I have already found hubby and don't need the flowers, a small nightmare for asthmatics!

I won't go through the flower counting rules, but I followed them. The image from The Greeting Farm is coloured with watercolours and Stickles. Decor paper is Laura Ashley. Corners are Cuttlebug. Green flower and leaves are QK. Golden half pearls are KC. Ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave! Hope you get a lovely midsummer eve tomorrow (that's the day we celebrate midsummer here with herring, barbecue, strawberries, a dip in a lake, music and dance around a may pole).

Love
Maarit

3 comments:

  1. Hurra!!! I'm so happy...this stamp is so beautiful!! Thank you :0)

    Hugs Wenche ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maarit

    Your card is absolutelty lovely, the colours are so cheery and the image so sweet.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable,love that gorgeous DP and such a beautifully coloured image!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit