Monday, May 24, 2010

Pink dots

Hope you had a fab weekend and are ready for a new week! I'm all into another size of cards at the moment. Some of them might find their way to the gift box I made last week. Could make a perfect gift for someone :)

I dry embossed the ribbon to have something more than just the image and all layers, and I also added some fab gems.

As I want to make 5 or 10 cards with envelopes for the box; the cards have to be quite clean. So no big flowers, I almost forgot that and started to fit in some lovely roses to the card, hehe. Five cards with bulgy roses wont fit in to the box!

Stamp: Penny Black
Colours: watercolour pens, Distress Inks, Versa Color
Tools: Spellbinder dies, Cuttlebug embossing plate
Gems are KC, decor paper and ribbon are from my stash.

I'm entering:
A Spoon Full of Sugar: girly
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: dots

Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave!

Hugs
Maarit

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit!
    Your card is so pretty and your colouring is brilliant.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love it, thanks for joining us at ASFOS
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super sweet image and coloured perfect hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    very cute image, lovely card thanks for joining us at penny black

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweetheart of a card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit