Monday, May 17, 2010

Giftbox

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fab weekend. The weather is glorious here, warm and sunny. It's lovely to stay outdoors and feel the warm breezes. Even though it makes me to a bad blogger for the moment. I'm also busy with all my physiotherapy, but I hope to be hopping around as usually soon enough. Both in real world and blog land.

I've made a very girly giftbox with a lush decor paper from MME. I've kept it for a year now, just looking at it, hehe.

The corners are Cuttlebug. The border is MS and the butterfly stamp is Inkido, it's embossed with a pearly powder and got highlights with Stickles and a Sakura pen. Buttons and ribbons are from my stash.


A last pic showing some very glittery flowers at the inside of the box. They are made with Cuttlebug dies and a Panduro punch.

Sir Stampalot Challenge: Butterflies and blossoms
By the Cute And Girly: Celebrations

Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave,

big hugs
Maarit

10 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous box.I would have had difficulty using that apper,its gorgeous!Thanks for using it for a project for BTC&G !
    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Maarit

    This is so pretty and I know how lovely those MME DP's are as I had them as well, all starkly.

    A lovely idea and how wonderful it would be to receive with a little gift inside.

    Thank you for sharing with us at By the Cute and Girly and Stampalot Challenges this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit,
    This is such a pretty box. I love it!
    Thank you for entering it into the challenge at Sir Stampalot.
    Enjoy the warm weather.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous box hunny love all the fabby detail you've added to it. Pink is my favourite colour too, so it wins on all fronts for me! hope your well have a wonderful afternoon, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic box , love the colours
    Thanks for Joining us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous box, the papers are so beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot and BTC&G this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maarit

    How gorgeous is this - I love it!!

    It must have taken a long time to make but is well worth the effort.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous box, wonderful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s Challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit