Monday, May 10, 2010

Butterflies and blossoms



Hope you had a fab weekend! Ours was a bit chilly, not as warm as May usually is. It was very comforting to get indoors after my daily walks and spend some time crafting. Isn't it great with our hobby, it doesn't matter if it's pouring down or the sun is burning! And we don't have to think about what to put on, any clothes will do, hehe.

I played around with my new butterfly stamp and had a great time. It's perfect for the second challenge at Sir Stampalot Challenge, butterflies and blossoms. They have the most wonderful prize!


This is what I used for the card:
Stamps: Kortmakaren
Colours: Distress Inks, Sakura pens, Stickles
Tools: Panduro flower punch, Cuttlebug flower dies, sewing machine
Beads are from my stash.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my physiotherapist again...

Warm hugs
Maarit

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit,

    Your card is beautiful. I adore the colourful butterflies and fab stitching.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maarit

    What can I say, this is just lovely. Brilliant stitching round the edges and the coluor and dimension is great.

    I think the warm weather is late coming to all of us, but when it does won't it be wonderful.

    Thank you for sharing with is at Stampalot Challenge and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the butterflies. thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this I love so so much love the strong simple lines they are right up my street.
    hugs chris xx
    thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful a wonderfully designed card those butterflies are gorgeous thank you so much for joining our challenge this month at Sir Stampalot.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit