Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Playing around with a new stamp

Hope you´re enjoying the week so far! We have a fab week with lots of sunshine and the first small spring flowers are showing. Love them! Makes my slow walks with crutches much more worthwhile. Every day there´s some new flowers popping up! My card is very much inspired by the flowers although the colours are much more summer inspired and I haven´t seen any butterflies yet. Night are still just above 0 degrees Celsius, but very soon...

Stamps: Penny Black, Inkido and Kortmakaren (it says Happy Birthday in Swedish)
Colours: Distress Inks, embossing powders ( I have even embossed the buttons with Rangers Cranberry, it´s perfect when you need a button but doesn´t have the needed colour)
Tools: Spellbinders Labels, flower punch from Panduro
Buttons and ric rac is from my stash.

Tomorrow I have my first real rehab training to look forward to... and I´m not looking forward to it. They´ll ask me to make impossible excercises and say it´s good for me, hehe. I´ll buy some lovely treat afterwards I think :)

Penny Black Saturday: buttons galore
Cupcake Craft Challenges: cildhood memories- grans lovely garden in the summer!

Thanks for any comments you may leave, they really brighten my days!

Hugs
Maarit

7 comments:

  1. Hello Maarit

    What a wonderfully elegant card and the colours lovely.

    We are still getting frosts at night, but it's sunny today.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a sweet card ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have chosen here this is really gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for the tip with embossed buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card maarit...love the colour combo......thanks for taking the time to join in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the vibrant colours and all the details.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. beauiful bright and cheery card


    Thanks for joining in at Cupcake
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit