Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A happy surprise and a spring hat? No...my colourful flower storage!

Oh I´m so delighted, I´ve been featured at Swedish Scrapbooking with this page! There are so many supertalented ladies there, can´t believe this is true, it´s such an honour! This really brightens my week. (Some days are so tough after the op and all kind of movements are hurting after a few minutes. It will take a few more months to recover.)

The page is made with stamps from Obsession Impression, Hero Arts and Inkido. I´ve used Distress Inks, embossing powders, different Sakura pens, Liquid Pearls, dymo machine and a make up powder as Perfect Pearls.

The text says "I like: my family, choclate and creating."



I haven´t had any good storage for bought flowers with stems. If you put to many together some flowers will always fall off. I saw someone use a piece of styrofoam for flowers or other embellishments attached to a wire.

I have covered my styrofoam by felting some wool with felt needles and I also added a cut out piece of felt to the bottom.

You will need to make holes with a pointed tool in the felt prior to attaching the flowers, otherwise you´ll ruin the flower stems. My flowerstems are entirely hidden.

You don´t need to cover the styrofoam with wool, you can easily use it as it is and won´t get a colour chock either, hehe.

Hope you´re having a good week so far too!

Thanks for any comments you may leave.

Hugs
Maarit

1 comment:

  1. Wow hunny your works are pure works of art, how clever you are, just loving my visits here for absolutely pure inspirations!!!! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit