Friday, April 2, 2010

A distressing week



Good evening everyone! Hope you´ve had a "Good Friday" and have some nice plans for the weekend.

This week has indeed been distressing both in crafting and in real life. Distressed crafting is so much more fun than real life distress!

I´ve recently joined a challenge at Swedish Scrapbooking where you´re supposed to make a book about yourself, one page a month and photos are optional. I have only made the page for march so I wanted to make those I´ve missed too.

The page above is made with TH stamps, Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls, Crackle Paint, acrylic paint, Dimensional Magic, embossing powders and a distressing tool. The sentiment says "If I would win 1 million" and it is created with a DYMO machine and some scrap paper. The wonderful flower is Prima and everything else is from my stash.

I´m entering this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp as they want to see some distressing and TH products.
This one is made with the new Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar, aren´t they the sweetest colours yet? I´ve embossed the KC paperfrill and the buttons, maybe you can see some of it if you click on the pic. I´ve also used a sanding block, Stickles and Liquid Pearls. The flowers are Prima. The sentiment says "This Year - Health, Love, Joy"

With this one I´m entering Colour Create Challenge with my pastels and spring theme.


I know I´m boring you with a lot of pics today :)

This one is meant to be the front page and it says "The book about me - Year 2010".

I made it with Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls and embossing powder, TH alphabet masks and stamps . The corners and flowers are Cuttlebug. The butterfly is reused from a gift, I believe it´s a MS one, correct me if I´m wrong.
I´m not sure if I really like this one, it seems so pompous with the bold alphabet and a book about me, hehe. I´m not interesting in any ways, so I might make another one.

Lots of love to all of you,
Maarit

2 comments:

  1. Great projects - a lot of hard work
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous. Such pretty colours and elements on them all.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit