Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can't decide if I like this one or not...

Hope you're having a good week so far! I've been busy with my physiotherapy, it takes some time and a lot of energy, so I haven't had any energy left for cardmaking. How sad is that? Have done some stamping but can't get it right. I'm sure that mojo will come back when my body gets more used to the light training.

So here's one that I'm not sure about, maybe there's too much brown. I think I'll try this layout again but with some other colours. As I made some 3D effects I'm entering A Spoon Full of Sugars challenge. The sentiment says "Thank you" in Swedish.

Stamps: Penny Black flower, Hero Arts background, Inkido butterfly, Kortmakaren sentiment
Colours: Distress Inks, Versa Colors, embossing powders, Sakura pen
Tools: Cuttlebug frills, Nestabilities ovals, Panduro flower punch, scissors, 3D tape
Brad and half pearls are from my stash.

Tomorrow I'll make a chocolate trifle and I'm already looking forward to it :) I'm sure it will help mojo to come back!

Big hugs
Maarit

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous Maarit, the colours are beautiful. I love the backgounds you have created and the flower is so pretty.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit

    I'm not sure why you can't decide whether you like this or not - it is gorgeous.

    I love the embossed panel and the interesting background.

    Beautiful colour combo.

    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog this week.

    I hope you will soon be feeling a lot better - that chocolate trifle sounds like it will have helped.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit