Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first easel card

Good evening everyone! Hope you´re having a good week so far. I´ve been busuying myself with my first easel card. It was very fun and easy and gives a fab lush card. Guess it´s the first time I had a lot of cooerdenating (hope I got the spelling right!) papers and embellishments to play with too, it really makes cardmaking very easy. Glad Påsk is Happy Easter in Swedish.

Stamps: Image is Magnolia, butterfly is Inkido.
Colours and effects: Watercolour pencils, VersaColor Inks, Distress Inks, Tsukineko embossing powder, Sakura glitter pen for Tilda´s bow, Distress Stickles.
Embellies: Butterfly is KC, the glittery sticker alphabet is DCWV, flowers are Prima, pearls, button and thread are from my stash.
Decorpapers are a gift and I don´t know the make of them.
Tools: MS border punch, Nesties labels, flower punch is Panduro.

Just Magnolia: Easel card.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Easter/Spring project with some glimmer.
Friday Sketchers: A wonderful sketch to follow, thanks Claudia!!!

Healthwise I´m like a toddler, needing a midday nap, hehe. In a few days my stitches will be fully reabsorbed, I´m so looking forward to be able to take a bath! Oh,I am taking showers- if you wonder-I´m still fresh as a daisy every day ;)

Hope you get a fab evening,

hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit

    Absolutely adorable card, such bright sunny colours and lovely shaped easel card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love your fabulous colouring and gorgeous papers!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful card, adorable Tilda and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. First??? you look like you have been making them for ages, the image is on my wish list how super cute is she, and i love your layout and papers, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous card - stunning detail and such pretty papers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, just love the colours. Fabulous. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice easel card. Cute image

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Beautiful card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit