Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome Alvin!

This card is for a baby boy called Alvin (the text says Welcome Alvin in Swedish). I followed the fab sketch at Just Magnolia, or urm, that was my intention. I just noted that I might have forgot some elements, hehe. But I´m so pleased with how the card turned out so I wont change anything. I´ll use the sketch often!

Decorpapers: old digi download (Funky Fairys)
Stamps: Magnolia
Colours: watercolours, Distress Inks, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Sakura pen
Tools: MS border punch, Dymo for text, paper piercer for the faux stitches

The button is from Panduro and the ribbon is from my stash.

A Spoon Full of Sugar: Distress Inks, Pearls, glitter.
Just Magnolia: Fab sketch by Jay Jay, thanks, it was great!

Hugs,
Maarit

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit

    That's the problem I often have with challenges, I get all finished them remember what I forgot.

    This is a lovely card for a baby boy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!, gorgeous colour combo and fab details.
    Thanks for joing us this week on JM.
    HUgs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit,
    Your card is adorable! I love to make new baby cards.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! The colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous i love the colours that you have used, great layout and punched details, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit