Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vivid red colours

I had some difficulties to make this card, couldn´t get it together, tried different papers and embellies ... wondered for a moment if it was meant to be a bin card... and then it turns out as a nice and quite simple card. I guess that I wanted too much. Love those rare moments when cards creates themself without no need of thinking.

Stamp: Magnolia
Colours: watercolours, Distress Inks, Crackle paint, Stickles
Decorpaper: Laura Ashley
Ribbon: Panduro
Tools: Nestabilities, EK Success corner punch (easy to make scalloped borders with it too)
Gems are from my stash.

By The Cute And Girly: Love - all sorts of love (I love to you use my dies)
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Keep it simple (I hope my card is simple enough)
Friday Sketchers: A fab sketch by Aud!!
Just Magnolia: Love
Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Love

Lots of love,
Maarit

16 comments:

  1. Hello Maarit

    I know that feeling well when a card never quite comes together. But this turned out really well in the end, lovely rich colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit.
    I am so pleased this card didn't go in the bin. The end result is gorgeous. The colours are so rich and jewel like. I love it.
    We have had sunshine today and it has felt quite warm. I can't wait for the first flowers of spring to appear.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Maarit

    I forgot to thank you for joining us at By the Cute and Girly this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card ! The image is so sweet and the backing paper is so pretty ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! SMiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, I love the colours and design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so pleased you didn't bin this card. Its gorgeous. Love the rich red tones and the very sweet Tilda.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Grly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely can't put this in the bin it is gorgeous!!! those papers are stunning! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Violet, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the rich colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet little card, stunning papers...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a wonderful card, beautiful Tilda and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing wrong with this card, that background paper is just gorgeous and matches your image perfectly. Thanks for sharing at By the Cute and Girly this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. how stunning! This is my Fav colour combo!! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Så nydelig!♥

    Takk for at du deltar denne uken på Friday Sketchers bloggens utmaning!

    Klem,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  15. A stunning card Maarit! the paper and ribbon is gorgeous and I love the sweet Tilda image.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there Maarit
    this is beautiful,its so inspiring we all have bin days but this was defineately not a bin day for you.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit