Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine card

I´m still digging in my scrapbox and found this lovely decorpaper. So perfect for a Valentine card. I´ll put this in my office window at work, they´ll have a love theme next week so it will fit in quite nicely there.

Stamps: Image and text are Magnolia, heart is made with an old Panduro stamp.
Tools: QK leaves, Cuttlebug Frills
Colours and effects: watercolour pens, Distress Inks and Crackle Paint, Perfect Pearls, Dimensional Magic, Sakura gel pen
The flowers are from my stash.

Just Magnolia: hearts and flowers
Simon Says Stamps Challenge: get inspiration from this picture

I did choose the lovely red colour and small roses


Well time to get a cup of tea and make some small preparations for tomorrow...some ironing that is, I would rather make a card but I find it hard to wear clothes with too many wrinkles, hehe.

Keep warm and enjoy the rest of your day,

hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. This is such a delight, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Maarit. I love all the great detail you have added.
    I did all my ironing yesterday too!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Maarit :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and layout are fab :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beatuiful card, love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Maarit, beautifully coloured and I love the paper...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable sweet card, love Tilda and the fab papers too.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable, love the reds, gorgeous layout too big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit