Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Easter basket

Just Magnolias challenge this week is to make an easter basket or container. I´ve seen MIL make paper baskets for ever, but haven´t had the courage to make as she is a supertalented lady. Now I understand the fun of it. Loved to make this one!

You can find the fab tutorial at Just Magnolia. Thanks for the fab tut Lena Katrine!

Stamp is Magnolia.
Colours and effects: Distress Inks, Star Dust Stickles
Decorpapers are Panduro.
Tools: Nestabilities Scalloped Oval, MS border punch, Panduro flower punch
Gems and hearts (one is located at the other side) are from a blogfriend.
Ribbon is from my stash.

Lots of hugs,
Maarit

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful basket.I love the colours and the image is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maarit

    This is just lovely as is the valentine card in the post below. Great work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous basket, love the sweet flowers and Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maarit,
    This is beautiful. The punch is perfect for the handle and I love the stunning flowers you have made.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous basket, love the colours and image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgeous basket!!!
    Thanks for finding my tutorial useful :)
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit