Sunday, February 28, 2010

Clean and simple tissue box cover

Good morning bloggers! Hope you´re enjoying the weekend so far. I´ve been busy sewing and creating things, no new cards so far. It´s very nice to make something else for a change. The weather has also changed and the snow is now slowly melting, YAY!

I´ve seen some fab tissue box covers and wanted to make one too. I searched YouTube for a tut and found a lovely one from Paperprintables.
I used cardstock and decorpaper from DCWV and inked all edges with Distress Inks. I love the decorpaper from the Once Upon A Time pad, it almost looks like the dragon is sneezing! I didn´t add any embellishments, the papers is enough as it is. A very clean and simple creation this time!

Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges - Create A Little Something.

Hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. It does look like the dragon is sneezing! I love it! thanks for playing along with the Creatalicious challenge this month
    pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit

    A lovely idea, I agree it is nice to do something different sometimes.

    Pleased your snow is goining, ours has as well, instead we have torrential rain.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It really does look like the dragon is sneezing! How clever. Gorgeous job on your tissue box cover.

    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious this month,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yout tissue box Maarit...the paper is gorgeous and I love how you have positioned the dragon...it does look like the dragon is sneezing!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean, simple, and beautiful! Thanks for sharing a little something with us at Creatilicious!

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it and the dragon is fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maarit,
    This is so pretty.
    It is lovely to have a change from cardmaking sometimes and indulge in other crafts.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit