Sunday, January 31, 2010

A set for a teenage boy

Good afternoon everyone! This week I´ve made a set with an exploding box. Yeah I know, they look very complicated...at least I think so, but this one was really easy to make. I got the inspiration from Bonnie.
To the outside I have used Hero Arts Woodgrain pattern, QK star, Cuttlebug border, oval Nesties and a piece of fabric. I wanted to keep it clean and simple as the reciever is a teenage boy.
Here´s the inside, it unfolds when you take the lid off the box. There´s some space for a greeting behind the american football player. I´ll add a small treat inside the box too.
The image is Greeting Farm, decorpaper is KC Blue Awning and I have used a MS border punch to create the feeling of a fence.


Here´s the card that will make the set complete. The helmet is cut out from the Greeting Farm image, the stars are Cuttlebug, the corners are QK and the graffiti text is computer generated. It says: Cool Dude. Hope he´ll be able to read it, hehe. I might need to tell that he needs a new helmet if you wonder about the cracks on the helmets. I used a good amount of my Magic Dimensions and cracked the surface when it was dry.

A Spoon Full of Sugar: Freestyle.

Cupcake Craft Challenges: A matching set.

Friday Sketchers: a fab sketch by Jeanette!

Warm hugs,

Maarit

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic matching set. The image is so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever, I love it.
    hope you enjoyed the blog hop, good luck lets hope you win love chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit