Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hot cocoa

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you´re all warm and well. We have - 12 degrees Celsius and lots of snow, it reminds me of childhood winters. And I think -12 is so much better than - 18 which we had a few days ago, but I do love a cold winter with snow as long as my home stays warm and I can have a cup of hot cocoa :)

I found a lovely cocoa cup template at Clear & Simple Stamps, they have fab freebie templates, even I can follow them, hehe. This template was perfect for scraplings (all those broad 12 inch long scrap pieces). I would use this for coffee and tea lovers too.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamps fab penguin, Hero Arts alphabet.
Inks and colours: Versa Colours for distressing, Faber Castell markers, Stickles on penguin (doesn´t show too well on my photo)
Papers: Scrap pieces and DCWV cardstock with white core
Tools: Oval Scalloped Nesties, QK candy, DYMO for sentiment (the cheaper DYMOS works perfect with cut cardstock too)
Embellies are from my stash. Marshmallows are Haribo - yum.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge- hot cocoa or brown and pink, I used both :)
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - hearts.
By The Cute And Girly- Something new; I´ll give this cup to a new friend, she has had a cold for four weeks now, I hope she´ll like it.

Warm winterhugs

Maarit

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so awesome, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous creation :-) I am sure your friend will love this ,,, hope she is better soon ;-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols and the DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeously creative idea!! Just love it! Thanks so much for joining us at BTC&G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så smart! Denne likte jeg godt.. For en flott gave! Å så morsom den er... Godt Jobba! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky new friend, totally yummy and fabulous creation . Thanks for sharing with by the cute and girly. janex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what we need on a day like today - hot cocoa on the hour by the hour. This project is lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant creation Maarit.

    Looks like it's just what you need judging by the picture you have in the snow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your friend will love it, its absolutely brilliant. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous hum mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol love it, big hugs pOps x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable,love your papers and fabulous design!!! I wish we had snow here,it has been hard to craft as it has been way to hot 42 degrees today.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute and i love it! I agree as long as you choc life will never be hard LOL

    Take care

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit