Saturday, January 23, 2010

All we need is love...

Good day everyone! Hope you´re enjoying the weekend. Now when I´m working part time I really do enjoy my weekend mornings, I can have my morning cup of coffee and read the papers in my bed. Today I also had a crispy cookie with safron and almonds, mmm. The joy of not needing to rush to work!

I struggled with this card a few days, I wanted to make an image with a tree with heartshaped leaves, but it went straight to the bin. So the card ended up without no image at all!

Decorpapers: computer printed notes on vellum, you can find free notes on the web to print out. Let the vellum dry for a day, it smears awfully the first day.
I made the other paper with Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls. All paper distressing is also made with Distress Inks.
Paper pieces from a dictionary.
Stamps: flourish, sentiment and frame are Tim Holtz.
Tools: unstitch tool for distressing, QK photo corner die, flower and heart punch are Panduro.
Embellies: Rangers Liquid Pearls, ribbon and gems are from a blogfriend (thanks Yvonne!)


A Spoon Full of Sugar: lots of layers.

Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Chellenges: no image.

Cupcake Craft Challenges: the lovely sketch to follow, thanks Kathrin, it´s fab!

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: punch it!

Warm hugs,
Maarit

11 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the muted colors, the newspaper paper you used and the way you used my sketch.

    Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card. The colour scheme is gorgeous and the papers are perfect. Glad you enjoyed using Kathrin's sketch. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Maarit :-) I love the papers and colours you used and the punches are fab :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely work!!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this one Maarit, so much work and attention to detail and the colours are fab.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card....love the layering and the vintage feel! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious.

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful,love the vintage feel to this and the fabulous little scrolls!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card.. Love all the detail..Great vintage card..Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, love all the details
    thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, I adore the Musical note papers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit