Thursday, December 3, 2009

Birds


Here´s yet another Christmas card, I went with the classic red and green. The wonderful layout is from Penny Black Saturday Challenge. It´s perfect for all scrap pieces, mine are from a deli Prima decorpaper.

The image is Penny Black and the sentiment is Kortmakaren. The red flower is created with QK and Cuttlebug dies. Big swirl is Sissix. Small swirls, corners and borderfrill are Cuttlebug. I made a charm from a Reprint brad. The red berries are made with Rangers Stickles and the star button is painted with Crackle Paint. Star button, thread, gem and roses are from my stash.

Cupcake Craft Challenges: red and green.
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: use a charm.
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: the fab layout.

I´m quite overwhelmed this week. I have got two lovely badges:


And I did win a prize at By The Cute And Girly, a 20$ gift voucher at Simon Says Stamp. It must have been my lucky week, I´m very happy for this, especially as I´m just recovering from the flu. This made me feel so much better and I´ll soon be at my feet as usually :)

Addition: God Jul och Gott Nytt År means Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year in Swedish. Thanks for pointing it out Pops, did forget to mention that :)

Hope you all are doing well and don´t get the flu,

hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning.
    Congratulations on your well deserved wins!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card...love the papers and your gorgeous image.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant Christ card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout on this one the papers are fab too, what does god jul mean? merry christmas? sorry if i am being thick....

    Gorgeous flowers too, big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card, love the elegant image and lovely colours, Well done on the spotlights :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FABULOUS card!! I love the colours!!!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps this week!!!!!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit